ACW – AfriCAN Code Challenge 2021
DTBi in collaboration with Systems Application and Products in Data process (SAP) of Ireland, Airtel Tanzania and Camden Education Trust-Ireland are conducting African Code Challenge 2021.
Furthermore, who can apply?
- Open to all youth aged 8 to 16 currently residing or attending school in TANZANIA
- Compete either individually or in teams (5 individuals max. with at least
1 female & 1 male per team)
- Your game must be coded with Scratch
- Compete in both the national and pan-African challenges!
- Submit a 3-minute YouTube video presenting your game concept
- Teachers: register teams from your school, code club, etc.
We invite pupils/students to participate in this year’s African Code Challenge. The African Code Challenge, which is supported by SAP of Ireland and Irish Aid, works as a catalyzer that provides the great chance for pupils to change the world with their Superpowers using coding skills (Scratch Programming), allowing pupils/students to start understanding what computers at early stages and have a logical approach to learning and problem solving. Female pupils/students from your school are highly encouraged to participate in African code challenge 2021.
African code challenge runs yearly from 25th May 2021 to 10th August 2021.
The African code challenge prize event national wise will take place on
13rd August 2021 at BUNI Hub Hall, COSTECH- Building Kijitonyama Sayansi.
To register send: Your Full Name, School Name, Age and Sex to:
For further clarification please see attached documents and contact us through:
+255 682 444449/+255 713 380 558.
Download Full Call Document HERE: https://teknohama.or.tz:2083/cpsess8303198827/frontend/paper_lantern/filemanager/showfile.html?file=ACC2021.pdf&fileop=&dir=%2Fhome%2Fteknoha%2Fpublic_html&dirop=&charset=&file_charset=&baseurl=&basedir=